Complex physical operations, digitized.
Manufacturing is essential to the global economy. It has always prioritized harnessing technology to deliver greater efficiency and productivity as a sector.
Manufacturers need technical solutions that ensure business continuity, agility and scalability. Building an infrastructure that can evolve with technology is indispensable. Creating that infrastructure takes the right technology partner.
Seamlessly integrating ecommerce and content with streamlined sales operations.
- Eliminate limitations that exist with direct platform integrations
- Integrate with any technology platform, including legacy systems
- Build an ideal customer journey for any channel without restrictions
In today's dynamic landscape, a manufacturer's competitive edge is no longer based on product offerings. Developing the most profitable business model and keeping the assembly line moving have taken precedence. Adopting technology that enhances this well-oiled process is a delicate balance. Technology systems must work alongside physical operations, granting access to stakeholders at critical stages and enabling the logistics that teams depend on.
Manufacturers need to focus on developing operational efficiency, new revenue streams, and agile solutions that evolve with the changing industry — but not all at once. Incremental evaluation and change management is key. This is done by examining, streamlining and then building a flow of data across the platforms that keep your business connected.
Bringing technology to a traditional manufacturing business is a slow and calculated process guided by you, the customer. Teach us what you do, and we'll teach you how to enhance and automate by leveraging the data and processes you already have.
Automate workflows. Improve user experience.
Improve efficiency and productivity with automated solutions that:
- Streamline communication and processes between internal teams and external partners.
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming manual processes; stop entering data and tasks into multiple systems that don’t connect.
- Create self-serve and/or self-research options for buyers to allow for tasks such as reordering products, price quotes and invoice statuses.
Establish B2C sales. Avoid B2B disruption.
Develop digital commerce solutions for B2C selling without harming your existing distributors:
- Build sales portals for specific customer segments outside of your distribution network.
- Expand digitally to new geographic locations.
- Focus on product types and categories not specific to distributors.
Leverage your ERP system to gain better data control.
ERP systems are integral in manufacturing companies, but making them the center of your data universe causes roadblocks and limits flexibility.
Improve your choices for accessing your data by:
- Developing a technical architecture that matches your business needs and is built to complement your ERP system.
- Introduce new business systems as necessary to your processes; don't let your ERP dictate your integration paths.
- Enabling product governance, development, and transportation data from your ERP to external partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
Hu-Friedy - Dental Instrument Manufacturing
How Acro Commerce developed adaptable product catalogue functionality, large-scale software integrations, and a global multi-site expansion with location and language-specific websites.
Build a plan for successful digital transformation.
Get ready to evolve.
Learn about our discovery & strategy services
- Identify the gaps, make the plan to close them.
- Uncover the technical, business and customer specs.
- Define scope and budget.
- Expert guided experience through platform selection.
- Discover your ideal architecture.
- Come away with a blueprint to build your foundation.