The new B2B digital customer experience
Five methods of optimizing B2B digital customer experience
- Tailored customer offerings – B2B buyers want tailored, personalized content that speaks to their needs.his kind of personalization is possible when digital commerce sites are integrated with a business’s ERP, CRM, or another record system.
- Instant customer communication – When trying to reach a vendor online, engagement technologies like SMS messaging, live chat and chatbots can be used to answer customer questions in real-time.
- Product findability – Is your search function faceted, filterable and high-functioning? If not, it may be a pain point in your online user experience.
- Complex product ordering – Robust CMS platforms and open source technology can be used to develop online tools to help customers configure complex products and buy them online.
- Mobile-friendly offerings – Buyers, suppliers, and sales teams all have a mobile-first desire and need to complete orders on the go. Not being device-friendly is no longer an option in the digital experience arena.